Pastor Andrew Mwenge (Senior Pastor) has been married to Edith Mwenge since June 1991 and they have 4 children: two girls and two boys.
He has served in various capacities in the Baptist Churches of Uganda over the years:
- Baptist Student worker for Baptist Student Ministry
- Director: Baptist Student Ministry
- Youth Pastor: Kampala Baptist Church
- National Director: True Love Waits- a sexual abstinence campaign for unmarried youth
- General Secretary: Baptist Union of Uganda
- Pastor Andrew is currently serving as the Senior Pastor of Kampala Baptist Church and he has been serving in this role since 1997
A graduate of Kenya Baptist Theological Seminary and Arusha International Baptist Seminary now Mount Meru Baptist University.
Pastor Johnson Magaya Muzaaya (Pastor- Development, Partnerships Welfare & Care) is married to Sarah and they have five children; Jennifer, Priscilla, Joseph, Esther and Ruth.
Pastor Johnson is a direct product of the Baptist Students Ministry(BSM).
He is a trained educationist and he once served as a deputy head teacher for 10 years.
Pastor Johnson has also worked with the Baptist Mission in Uganda as Bookshop Manager for about 10 years.
He is currently serving as Associate Pastor at Kampala Baptist Church.