We invite you to use your resources to join us in ministry.
0706382329 or 0783423973 (in the name of Ann Nambogo)
ABSA Bank Uganda Limited
Account Name: Kampala Baptist Church
Account Number: 0341212731
To develop individuals committed to growing in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and leading others to the same commitment, so that we can establish a biblically guided and growing community.
· We pray with Indian doctors as they battle fake news and false information about treatment and cures for COVID-19.
· Pray for the people of Democratic Republic of Congo near the particularly dangerous Nyiragongo volcano where much of it’s early warning system has been lost due to withdrawal of funding following complaints of corruption.
· We pray for the new government of Samoa as supporters of the old regime lock the Parliament building.
· KBC Ministry.
· Pray for the team that travelled to Kiboga and Kasese to teach this week.
· Members looking for meaningful work, their prayer will be answered.
· Members dealing with illness: Thank God that Ms. Nakiwala Justine was discharged from hospital.
· Families dealing with loss. The family of Dr. Phillipa and Mrs. Damalie Kasana as they process the return of Liz ‘s body back home.
|Saturday||5:00pm - 6:00pm||Saturday Worship Service|
|Sunday||10:00am - 11:00am||Bible Study Hour|
|11:00am - 12:00am||Worship Service|
|8:00am - 09:00am||Worship Service|
|Tuesday||5:40pm - 7:30pm||Young Adults Fellowship.|
|Thursday||5:30pm - 8:00pm||Choir Practice|
|Friday||6:00pm - 7:00pm||Corporate Prayer Meeting|
|7:00pm - 10:00pm||T.G.I.F (for University Students)|
You have probably had about the guy who set a ladder on a very steep wall. He strenuously climbed to the top only to realize that he had set the ladder on the wrong wall. This week as we talk about the role of men in the home it is important for the men, who God has called to lead in the home, to ensure that as they lead others their ladder is leaning on the right wall. The Scriptures are your authentic wall for leading the affairs of the home. Your culture with all its strengths is not your ultimate guide for leading the home.
Let Scripture be the wall you ascend in leading your home.