We invite you to use your resources to join us in ministry.
0706382329 or 0783423973 (in the name of Ann Nambogo)
ABSA Bank Uganda Limited
Account Name: Kampala Baptist Church
Account Number: 0341212731
To develop individuals committed to growing in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and leading others to the same commitment, so that we can establish a biblically guided and growing community.
Global and National Concerns: Pray:· Marriage and family in our country.
· Christian leaders to be good models of the marriage institution.
· The welfare of family in our own congregation. Pray that men will lead well. Thank God for the new marriages in our congregation. Pray for their welfare.
· Young adults seeking marriage.
· Continue to pray for the schools. Pray for parents who are still trying to get their children to schools. Pray for our ministry to students in this term.
· Teenage mothers in our country.
· Ministry teams as we continue to open up church activities.
· Weather: rains as we approach planting season.
· The team that will be teaching in Buvuma Island this week.
· People looking for work.
· Families dealing with illness:
· Families dealing with loss: Mrs. Grace Ekudu and Pastor Keith Whitehouse’s mother passed in his sleep this week.
|Saturday||5:00pm - 6:00pm||Saturday Worship Service|
|Sunday||10:00am - 11:00am||Bible Study Hour|
|11:00am - 12:00am||Worship Service|
|8:00am - 09:00am||Worship Service|
|Tuesday||5:40pm - 7:30pm||Young Adults Fellowship.|
|Thursday||5:30pm - 8:00pm||Choir Practice|
|Friday||6:00pm - 7:00pm||Corporate Prayer Meeting|
|7:00pm - 10:00pm||T.G.I.F (for University Students)|
A lady moved to this church, so I asked her which church she had come from. She said, “ I have been going to two churches”. I asked, “Why two churches?” She said, “My father was sick with cancer for 4 years. We prayed and prayed, and he kept getting worse until he died. The church I was part of had very vibrant worship and cell groups. But in this church, nobody seemed to have problems. Every testimony was a testimony of miracles and break throughs. After two years of waiting for the miracle of my father’s healing and I felt like I did not belong here anymore. So, I began to go to another church half of the time where I found other people who were struggling like me, some had struggling businesses, others had sick family members like me with no sight of healing, others struggled with school fees for their children, but they were still trusting God and pointing out the silver lining in their challenges. I found this church more real for the season I was going through.”
We want to be a people that acknowledges God’s miraculous interventions wholeheartedly, but we do not want to stop there. We want to be a church that affirms the silver lining in the dark clouds of our lives.