To develop individuals committed to growing in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and leading others to the same commitment, so that we can establish a biblically guided and growing community.
The world and specifically for our nation as it responds to this pandemic.
· The churches in Kasese as they respond to the impact of the flood in the area. We are sending relief collected by the “Matures” forum. Pray for travel arrangements and that it will reach those who need it most.
· Pray for the welfare of families. Pray especially for peace in the homes.
· Pray for individual member ministry to their neighborhood in this season.
· Pray for financial provision to meet those standing obligations in our church budget.
· Pray for the expectant mothers: Mrs. Ruth Namuyiga Kawere and Mrs. Pauline Mutumba, Mrs. Benighe Ngabonziza, Sharon: there are probably others I have not included here.
· Pray for responsible childbearing in this season and peace in the homes.
Christian leaders: Wisdom for Christian leaders
around the country. Church leaders need wisdom to know how to adapt in these
times and how to prepare for church after COVID.
|Saturday||5:15pm - 6:15pm||Saturday Worship Service|
|Sunday||10:00am - 11:00am||Bible Study Hour|
|11:00am - 12:45am||Worship Service|
|8:00am - 10:00am||Worship Service|
|Wednesday||5:00pm - 6:30pm||Youth Fellowship for Teenagers|
|Thursday||5:30pm - 8:00pm||Choir Practice|
|Friday||6:00pm - 7:00pm||Corporate Prayer Meeting|
|7:00pm - 10:00pm||T.G.I.F (for University Students)|
We lived in Kololo for several years. In those days, many parts of the city had regular electricity power cuts except Kololo. One evening while visiting a friend in Makindye, we were sitting chatting away, and electricity went off. The room was suddenly pitch black. Our son who was two at the time, clearly scared, started screaming; “Daddy, Daddy, open my eyes”. He had not yet had this experience of power cuts so the thought he had suddenly lost his sight and needed his eyes opened. In John 9 in story of the blind man, we encounter other people who have eyes but are blind.
There are so many things that blind us to what God is doing and what he wants to do in our lives. Like the little boy it may be time to cry out to our Heavenly Father: “Daddy open my eyes”, lest we approach our world blindly.
Do you have eyes that see your world the way God sees it?