We invite you to use your resources to join us in ministry.
0706382329 or 0783423973 (in the name of Ann Nambogo)
ABSA Bank Uganda Limited
Account Name: Kampala Baptist Church
Account Number: 0341212731
To develop individuals committed to growing in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and leading others to the same commitment, so that we can establish a biblically guided and growing community.
Global and National Concerns: Pray for:· Easter season: Pray for boldness in declaring the gospel. Pray for a greater understanding of the meaning of the season. Pray for families as they come together in this season.
· Bible study: Thank God for those dedicated to weekly preparation & teaching. Continue to pray for the renewed consistency in our Bible study hour.
· Planning season: Pray for different ministry groups as we plan for 2023/2024. Pray for good direction.
· Children's program: Pray for programs designed to minister to children at the church and in the community.
· Youth programs: Pray for outreach programs in the university and colleges.
· Pray for the many groups of church members that are planning holy matrimony before end of this year.
· Families dealing with illness: Ms. Jane Namirimu.
· Families dealing with loss.
|Saturday||5:00pm - 6:00pm||Saturday Worship Service|
|Sunday||10:00am - 11:00am||Bible Study Hour|
|11:00am - 12:00am||Worship Service|
|8:00am - 09:00am||Worship Service|
|Tuesday||5:40pm - 7:30pm||Young Adults Fellowship.|
|Thursday||5:30pm - 8:00pm||Choir Practice|
|Friday||6:00pm - 7:00pm||Corporate Prayer Meeting|
|7:00pm - 10:00pm||T.G.I.F (for University Students)|
There is no butterfly if there is no metamorphosis. It is an inevitable cycle for an egg laid by a butterfly to eventually produce another butterfly. Likewise, every child of God must metamorphosize. Just as it is inherent for the egg to go through these changes to finally become a butterfly, it is inherent for a child of God to go through a process of change. Our position in Christ, is a people who have been made alive in Christ, a people who are being transformed into his likeness. This is an inevitable process.
Are you letting the Spirit of God do his transforming work in your life? Are you becoming the link to the next believer as you share your faith with others?