To develop individuals committed to growing in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and leading others to the same commitment, so that we can establish a biblically guided and growing community.
· For peace in Uganda as we approach the season of National elections. Pray for leadership at different levels that will take our country forward.
· We pray for church ministry as Pastors and ministry leaders seek to minister in new ways .
· We pray for people that have been affected by lockdown and natural disasters in the world. Pray for provision.
· Financial provision in families. For people to be able to meet the basic needs of the family.
· Young adults fun day on 12th December.
· Children ministry as we seek to find avenues to address their needs in this season.
· Church members running neighborhood bible studies and fellowships.
¨ Families dealing with loss: Mr. Paul Banoba and Dr. Naku both lost parents. Play for their families' comfort.
¨ Families dealing with illness:
|Saturday||5:15pm - 6:15pm||Saturday Worship Service|
|Sunday||10:00am - 11:00am||Bible Study Hour|
|11:00am - 12:45am||Worship Service|
|8:00am - 10:00am||Worship Service|
|Wednesday||5:00pm - 6:30pm||Youth Fellowship for Teenagers|
|Thursday||5:30pm - 8:00pm||Choir Practice|
|Friday||6:00pm - 7:00pm||Corporate Prayer Meeting|
|7:00pm - 10:00pm||T.G.I.F (for University Students)|
Are your ears tuned to the whistle of our Lord?