To develop individuals committed to growing in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and leading others to the same commitment, so that we can establish a biblically guided and growing community.
· For God to be present to those affected by COVID-19. For them to feel the power of healing through care of doctors & nurses. Strengths to those in fear, anxiety, & isolated while receiving treatment or under quarantine. Protect their families, friends and bring peace to all who love them.
· We pray for God’s guidance to Uganda’s new leadership. That they will let God have his way in the plans for the country.
· For other Ugandan politicians that are still in the election battle, that God will be their trust and Guide.
· We pray for better preparations for our Thanks giving service on 31st January 2021.
· We thank God for His faithfulness in how he has provided for families during this uncertainty season.
· Families dealing with loss. The family of the late Mutoigo.
¨ Families dealing with illness.
|Saturday||5:15pm - 6:15pm||Saturday Worship Service|
|Sunday||10:00am - 11:00am||Bible Study Hour|
|11:00am - 12:45am||Worship Service|
|8:00am - 10:00am||Worship Service|
|Wednesday||5:00pm - 6:30pm||Youth Fellowship for Teenagers|
|Thursday||5:30pm - 8:00pm||Choir Practice|
|Friday||6:00pm - 7:00pm||Corporate Prayer Meeting|
|7:00pm - 10:00pm||T.G.I.F (for University Students)|